Teachers in Charge: Mr Christopher (Boys) and Ms Te Whiu (Girls)
- 1st XI Boys - coached by Maksim Manko and Brett McMurdoch
- 2nd XI Boys - coached by Mr Christopher
- 3rd XI A - coached by Bill Gray and Managed by Mrs Gray
- 3rd Xl B - coach by Mr Musa
- 4th XI - coached by Mr Musa
- 15A - coached by Mr Green
- 1st XI Girls - coached by Andrew Morris Assisted by Connor Chellew
- 2nd XI Girls - coached by Nick Brown and Managed by Kim Thomas
The 1st XI Boys team plays in the Auckland Premier League.
The 1st XI Girls team plays in the Senior A1 League.
Trainings for Year 9 and 10 academy players are held 3-4 times a week during timetabled slots. These players also have some before and after-school commitments on top of this, dependent on the team they are part of (1st XI, 2nd XI or 14A)
Trainings for 1st XI Boys players are x2 mornings per week and x2 after-school.
Training for all other teams vary each week.
All players in the Football programme need to have boots, futsal (indoor football) shoes, shinpads and a ball to train with at home. School Football socks must be purchased from the Uniform Shop for $10.
Parent help is encouraged as the programme has many teams and players so needs a lot of support. This is particularly in the area of logistics such as transport to away games and, in some cases, assisting with management of teams.
All Football trials take place in Term 1. Year 9 and 10 Academy selection is made in the year prior through identification. Open trials are also held in Term 3 for the Year 9 Academy the following year.
$40-50 season fee with extra costs for tournaments.